Steph Owens - Personal Training and Sports Therapy  - Training and Treatment for you to be the best you can be!
RSS

Recent Posts

New Fight The Fat Clubs Starting in August
Coffee or Tea Drinkers apply here!
Fight The Fat Club - Starting APRIL
Want results like this?
15 sessions before her wedding

Categories

Latest News
powered by

My Blog

Steph Owens - Personal Trainer gets new training gym

I am pleased to announce that I will now be offering Personal Training at The Gateway To Wales Days Inn Hotel Chester. The training packages will be inclusive of swimming, sauna and steam room and you can even relax after your session in the jacuzzi! Training Packages will still be affordable and tailored to help you reach your goals! For more information please contact me.

7 Comments to Steph Owens - Personal Trainer gets new training gym:

Comments RSS
pre workout supplements for men on 30 April 2014 05:16
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post about Personal Trainer gets new training gym. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me
Reply to comment

Core PHP training indore on 08 July 2014 09:53
Personal training is very important for every person.I genuinely enjoy reading your post. Thanks for sharing these different thoughts with us
Reply to comment

Swim Centre Hertfordshire on 01 July 2015 18:52
You have 4 packages for personal training. I'm interested to join in your swimming course. Can tell what is the price for the swimming course?
Reply to comment

Workouts for women in London on 22 April 2016 10:08
Hmm..I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this post about Personal Trainer gets new preparing rec center. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too. Actually your exploratory writing capacities has roused me. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Read More on 25 April 2016 12:20
Hope to join the Personal Training at The Gateway To Wales Days Inn Hotel Chester. Because i am also looking for a personal trainer that help me in my fitness.
Reply to comment

gym equipment on 30 September 2016 06:40
As soon as you just how much location your fitness center has for workout devices, you must give some thought to what types of products you are looking to present in your workout room. buy some gym equipment from crazysales and start shaping your body!!
Reply to comment

texas deadlift bar on 20 November 2016 14:30
Great job. Carry on. I hope that you would be success in future. Thank you for sharing about your profession with us.
Reply to comment